ImagePrinter Pro can operate as a standard PDF printer.It is PDF and Image printer for use in private and commercial purposes.
Using ImagePrinter Pro printer you can create PDF files by choosing command "Print" from almost any application.
With one mouse click you can create PDF files from documents of Microsoft Excel®, Word® or PowerPoint® formats, and also emails and your favourite websites..
PDF Printer for Windows 8 description
Easily create Adobe PDF documentsTranslating any document to PDF is completely simple. You just have to print the document and that's that. The PDF Printer application includes a printer driver that simply does all the work for you.
As few people know, when you print a document in modern versions of Windows, you translate the document to GDI/DDI (aka Graphics Device Interface/Device Driver Interface). Now, PDF Printer generates a PDF document from that sequence and lets
you save it as a regular file. Thus, the translation is done for you on the fly.
Here are some key features of "PDF Printer for Windows 8":
· Easily create Adobe PDF documents from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Project, Visio, Publisher, Internet Explorer, AutoCAD, Lotus Notes, Quark Express, Xpress or any application that prints.
Convert e-mail to Adobe PDF files:
· Convert e-mail in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, or IBM Lotus Notes to Adobe PDF documents by printing from within e-mail message.
Archive web pages as Adobe PDF files:
· Convert web pages to Adobe PDF documents to easily archive or share.
Optimize Adobe PDF output:
· Select from multiple quality settings for text and graphics to optimize PDF output for your intended purpose, such as CMYK compliant output, ICC profiled output.
Quickly regenerate a PDF file:
· Regenerate a PDF document by printing that document for your intended purpose.
Embed fonts of your choice:
· Automatic and manual settings for font embedding and subsetting. To embed all fonts can be done with a click.
Apply passwords and assign permissions:
· Control access to and use of Adobe PDF documents by applying password and assigning permissions to help restrict who can print, save, copy, or modify a document, and maintain document integrity.
Remove sensitive and hidden data:
· Permanently remove sensitive metadata, hidden layers, and other concealed information.
ImagePrinter Pro - Features
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows XP/XP x64/2003/2003 x64/Vista/Vista x64/2008/Windows 7.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- 128 bit encryption.
- Quality settings .
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- User interface control.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
One-Click PDF PrinterCreating a PDF document from any file is a demanded operation. Whenever you want to show figures to a client, or get a quality, ready for print document, or if you simply want to convert some file to the PDF, JPG, BMP, PNG or DjVu format – ImagePrinter Pro is here to help you.
Quality Printing Directly to PDFImagePrinter Pro is a PDF Printer. This means it creates a virtual printer device in your system and catches information an application send for printing, and then simply envelops it into the PDF format. Such approach ensures high quality of the final document (up to 600/600 dpi) and zero conversion glitches. Moreover, the PDF Printer allows you to convert to the PDF format virtually any data from any application assuming it can print.
Versatile PDF ConversionImagePrinter Pro is far more than a simple PDF Printer. Aside from printing to a PDF file, it also can convert PDF documents into various formats, namely: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, SWF, RTF, DjVu. The converted document retains all the quality of the source file.
One Click. LiterallyThanks to the main principle of PDF printing, converting any document into the PDF format takes merely one click – a click to the Print button in the application you open this document with. And if you need more flexibility – open the Printer settings dialog and specify the paper size, the desired resolution, the output format and other options.
No Special Requirements, No Special KnowledgeImagePrinter Pro doesn’t require any third-party applications to be installed on your system.
You need neither Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader to print to PDF with ImagePrinter Pro. Using the printer is also very easy to use, 100% similar to printing to any real printing device with the only exclusion that you’ll get a quality PDF file in the end, not the paper copy of the printed document.
How to Print to PDF with ImagePrinter ProWorking with the program is easy and doesn’t require any particular skills. Open a document you need to convert to PDF in the appropriate application. You can convert to PDF Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and virtually any other type of documents as well. After you’ve opened a document, open the printing dialog of the application and choose ImagePrinter Pro as an output device.
ImagePrinter Pro offers a wide range of options for every output file type it supports. You can adjust quality, compression, dpi settings, rotate or resize images or add your own watermark to it. And when the conversion is done, you can momentarily send the result to a specified e-mail or upload it to an FTP server.